Friday 4 November 2011

Live Brief With Hallmark Cards

The brief i was given was open, i decided to focus on new baby girl. To get inspired i decided to go to a few shows such as Harrogate Home & Gift Fair, Autumn Fair International at the NEC, Birmingham and Top Drawer London.
All were full of lovely ideas and creations! Perfect for my inspiration.
I then put together my mood board, reflecting my colour palette, target market, pattern and techniques i wanted to explore.


My mood board....



Looking at cute animals, toys and story books i decided to focus my drawings on a 'story card' idea. Playing around with mixed media






Paintings with textured papers and gauche......

Design layouts......






Final Card and matching bunting for presentation to Hallmark,








No comments:

Post a Comment